*** Per the radar, there is the possibility of severe thunderstorms. It is City of Marietta, Ga., Government first responsibility to keep you, the public, safe during our events. Therefore, we will be canceling tonight's 7:00pm concert in Glover Park on the Historic Marietta Square. Thank you everyone for your understanding in this matter & please stay safe this evening.***
New to 2019…. Music Festival featuring live music throughout both days by many local artists performing on the Glover Park stage! (Musicians apply below.)
May-Retta Daze is a two-day art, crafts & music outdoor festival held annually, the first weekend in May at the Historic Marietta Square. The festival features exhibitors and artists showcasing handmade goods including painting, pottery, woodwork, metal, glass, fabric, soap, candles and more. In addition to a wide variety of arts & crafts, the Music Festival will showcase various live acoustic musical performances from local artists throughout both days. There is something for everyone with festival food, kid's zone and live music. Bring the entire family to shop, relax and soak up the sounds on the Marietta Square.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. | Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Arts, Crafts, and Music Festival Schedule
- 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Arts & Crafts Show, Kid's Zone, Festival Food
- 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Music Festival performances by local musicians on the Glover Park stage
- 10am - Cam Akin | 11am - David Cooper & Tony Sims | 12pm - Jeremy Wayne Dean | 1pm - Andrew Weaver | 2pm - Brandon Crocker | 3pm - Angeliqué Alvarez & Tshiams Katala
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Saturday night headline concert featuring Chris Stalcup & The Grange (Table reservations available below).
- 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Arts & Crafts Show, Kid's Zone, Festival Food
- 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Music Festival by local musicians on the Glover Park stage
- 11am - He Sang She Sang | 12pm - Geresti | 1pm - Greg Drews | 2pm - Bottoms Up | 3pm - Alyssa Erspamer | 4pm - Roseville
Saturday Night Concert featuring Chris Stalcup & The GrangeChris Stalcup & The Grange is a Georgia born and bred Roots-Rock band that has shared the stage with Shooter Jennings, Lucero, .38 Special and more. The release of 2014's "Dixie Electric Company" put the band on the map of the Americana and Alt-Country music scene. With their critically acclaimed sophomore effort in 2016, "Downhearted Fools" on DirtLeg Records the band received Press putting them in the company of Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson and Jason Isbell. With a diehard following built from several years touring the Southeast, the band is poised to release their 3rd album this year. stalcupgrange.com
Music Festival Lineup
Free and paid parking is available around the Marietta Square. Visit the Marietta Parking Map.
Musician application period is now closed.
We are seeking local musicians to add to our NEW music festival lineup as part of the 43rd Annual May-Retta Daze Festival. Acoustic musicians of all styles and genres are invited to apply. Applications are due April 1, 2019.
Arts & Crafts Exhibitor ApplicationThe Arts & Crafts Festival is a juried show, bringing exceptional talent and art to the Square. Exhibitor information and application can be downloaded HERE.
Sponsorship and Vendor Opportunities
For sponsorship application click HERE.
For more information, call the Marietta Parks and Recreation Department at 770-794-5601.